The Transition Portfolio is a collection of activities designed to assist students as well as potential students in mapping their educational goals and in navigating their personal pathway to college success. These activities can be completed independently or with instructor guidance.
|All curricular materials on this website may be printed and duplicated for instructional purposes. All materials may also be adapted to your target populations. Please acknowledge South Seattle College/AANAPISI Grant 2011/Basic and Transitional Studies / http://transitionportfolio.southseattle.edu in a reasonably visible manner.|
Users of this site might also be interested in the Making Achievement Possible (MAP) video series and curriculum available at http://mapvideos.southseattle.edu.
- Title Page, Contents, and Users Guide
- Section 1 - Educational Planning
- Section 2 - Financial Planning
- Section 3 - Schedule Planning
- Section 4 - College Readiness
- Section 5 - Additional Activities
- Section 6 - Records and Documents
- Section 7 - Employment Planning
- Section 8 - Information
- Instructional Guide